Lexus LX460 LX470 LX570 100W 12V Hood Solar Panel
Note: We have warehouses in the US, UK, France and Australia, and we will ship to you according to your country to avoid paying import duties.
About wholesale details please contact email@example.com
Lexus LX460 LX470 LX570 100W 12V Hood Solar Panel
Hood solar panel mounts to the hood/bonnet of your vehicles. And charge the vehicle battery, leisure battery or power station(jackery, goal zero…etc) .
Keep your fridges, lighting, phones, cameras, radios, etc everything else charged. Do not worry a dead battery while camping/off the grid.
Perfactly shaped for the hood of the vehicle. Easy to install plug and play wiring.
Lexus LX460 LX470 LX570 100W Hood Solar Panel Benefits:
1. Keep your vehicle battery or auxiliary battery topped up all the times without the need to start your engine. Your battery will charge every time your vehicle is parked in the sun, run your fridge and recharged all electronic devices and lights. Without worring about a dead battery while out exploring.
2. Keep your power station charge，the solar panel come with standard solar connectors, use adaptors(buy separate) charge for most of the power station on the market, Jackery/Goalzero/Suoki/Flashfish…etc. If you are not sure which adapter to use please contact us.
3.Decreased hood glare. The surface of hood solar panel is a high-quality ETFE film, which will not reflect light. And because the solar panel’s light absorbing properties, the decreased glare while driving.
4. Convenience and space saving. The hood solar panel adheres directly to the vehicle’s hood, requiring no roof rack or mounting hardware. The complete plug-and-play system can be installed easy. Unlike a portable solar panel, there’s no need to set it up or stow it inside of a vehicle, which can eat up precious cargo space.
5. Protect and extend battery life：As a result our batteries are only at about 60% charge at best if you drive it daily, if you park it for 2-3 weeks it won’t start in the summer. Also the battery goes bad in 2-3 years. Hood solar panel keep the vehicle battery charge to maintain the battery.
6. The optional Plug-and-play 10A Waterproof MPPT solar charge controller, has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors. The Solar charge controller is based on common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
This solar controller compatible with Various Battery options: Sealed, AGM, Gel, Liquid and Lithium-ion.
Click to check 10A Waterproof MPPT Solar Controller
7. The optional custom-fitted vinyl decal protects the vehicle paint from damage. Highly suggests using a vinyl decal between the solar panel and hood.
Lexus LX460 LX470 LX570 100W Hood Solar Panel Feature
1. Solar cell: Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency and more durability than other mono solar cells.
2. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensures the best performance day after day.
3. Backboard: Durable fiberglass substrate backboard, better heat dissipation than PET backboard which ensures a long lifetime. ETFE film and fiberglass backboard can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free for years.
4. Ultrathin & Lightweight: At only 3mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight.
Can be fixed by 3M tape or sikaflex glue. We highly recommend install the solar panel with our specific vinly decal, the vinyl decal sits under the solar panel and protect the hood paint. The vinyl decal install on the hood in the same way that traditional hood vinyls or automotive vinyl stickers are applied.
The installation must be done in a dry environment between 18° and 35°C (64° and 95°F). In cold conditions, the solar panel will not have enough flexibility to form to your hood, and the adhesive will not properly bond. Your installation WILL FAIL.
If you don’t know how to install, we suggest you find a local auto modification shop to install.
Click link to check our customers installation case for your reference https://www.hoodsolarpanel.com/blog/
- Peak Power
- Maximum power voltage
- Maximum power current
- Open circuit voltage
- Short circuit current
- Power allowance range
- Net Weight
I installed the 100W flexible solar panel on my LX570 since i keep my fridge running all day when camping or racing. Prior to the solar panel, my battery wouldn’t last till mid day with the car off and fridge running, but now the fridge runs off the solar during the day, and the battery over night.
This is a great product and the installation was extremely simple. I first wrapped the hood with vinyl to match my LX and attached the panel to the wrap via 3M HD double sided tape. I also used an adhesive promoter to help. I may have overdone double sided tape, but i would rather be safe than sorry. So far, i have nothing but great experiences with the panel. I definitely would recommend this panel to all my camping friends! Great product and very durable. It has seen snow and the desert and has not skipped a beat.
great addition to keep my fridge running, and battery topped off
awesome customer service
The product seems to be well designed and manufactured. The Performance has also been very good. I have pulled just over 300Wh in one day and registered as high as 68W. The added benefits of the panel is reduced glare off of the hood and it looks pretty awesome too IMHO. I installed it over my clear wrap and used 3M HD double sided tape then I sealed the edges with a quality marine grade silicone. Please note the trim edging in the pics were added by me as it’s not included with the actual panel. I personally went a different direction with the MPPT controller but I’m sure theirs works equally as well.